Integrating LinkedIn Learning with Blackboard
Faculty can integrate a LinkedIn Learning course directly into content areas within their Blackboard courses following the steps below.
Adding a LinkedIn Learning course to a Blackboard course content area
1. From the course menu, navigate to a content area within the Blackboard course to add the LinkedIn Learning course
2. Select the Partner Content button and click on Content Market
3. Scroll to the bottom on the page. Click on Browse all content providers, then select LinkedIn Learning
4. Search for the course(s). Select the check box next to the course(s). Then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
5. On the next page, you will confirm the course folder location and the LinkedIn Learning course. Select each course or the top check box to select all. Then click submit at the bottom of the page.
Note: There is an option for selecting categories for grading. Please ignore this option as LinkedIn Learning does not offer grading opportunities.
6. Once you’ve added the LinkedIn Learning courses, students will be able to click on the links and will logged into their Northeastern LinkedIn Learning account and will be brought directly to the designated course.
Still Have Questions About LinkedIn Learning?
Contact Northeastern’s LinkedIn Learning upgrade team using this form. Send a message and somebody from Information Technology Services will get back to you shortly.